Pool & Beach
Enjoy our St. Pete Beach beachfront resort
Here at the Loews Don CeSar Hotel step your toes in the white crystal sand as you walk along the beautiful Gulf Shoreline. Explore the hotel’s famous history and make your way towards our luxurious pool deck, where you have direct access to the spectacular Gulf and white sugary sandy beach.
Surround yourself with an uplifting and enriching experience from deluxe pools, beach activities, and daily activities for you and your family to enjoy. Poolside pampering, jet skis, ocean kayaks and live music every weekend is sure to delight.
Our Pool Concierge provides you and your family with an excellent pool experience from pampering treats and services throughout the afternoon to chilled hand towels and frozen strawberry kabobs. Relaxing cucumber hydration, Evian misting, delicious smoothies, plus sun tan lotion will enhance your tropical experience. In addition, our poolside concierge can help you and your families experience the heart of St. Pete Beach from art shows to live music without ever leaving your chaise lounge!
Alongside the shimmering water of our two heated pools you can find a plethora of poolside fun for those that are young and young at heart. Younger guests challenge each other in water games such as Duck Splash and Raft Relays, while the adults can “Dive” into the action, with signature contests specifically designed for them. Children competitors have a chance to score themselves beach balls, sandals, candy and more. Year-round our poolside activities bring energy, excitement and fun to the luxurious Gulfside pools at Loews Don CeSar Hotel.
Voted one of the best beaches in the world, St. Pete Beach has so many activities that you may never leave the island! Take in the beautiful sight with the sparkling soft sand between your toes and the Gulf waves crashing the shoreline. Soak up the Florida sun from a water sport adventure or relax under a shaded umbrella. Lounge in our private daybeds or chillout in a chaise, providing you an experience of luxury or fun in the sun.
|Luxury Beach Lounges||$10|
|Beach Sand Chairs||$8|
|Deluxe Beach Cabanas||$30|
|Luxury Beach Beds||$100|
A 7% tax will automatically be added to all beach rental charges.
*Pricing may vary during seasons.
Loews Don Cesar Hotel partners with the award-winning Boucher Brothers Management to pamper our guests during their day on the beautiful St. Pete Beach. Take a walk from the pool deck and have some fun on the Gulf of Mexico, seeing the beautiful pink castle from a different view while cruising on wave runners or exploring on ocean kayaks.
|Waverunner||$80 per half hour-single rider|
|$85 per half hour - double rider|
|Kayaks||$25 single/$35 double - 1 hour|
|Paddle Boards||$35 per board - 1 hour|
Loews Don CeSar Hotel has made learning about sea life easy and fun. We've partnered with Tampa Bay Watch, the Pinellas Education Foundation and students from St. Petersburg's Campbell Park Elementary School to create a series of permanent education stations and a sea life wall mural, designed to inform guests about the area's natural environment, its vibrant sea life and Tampa Bay's feathered, finned and leafy neighbors!
The self-guided experience covers everything from sea turtle nesting and oyster domes to the importance of sea oats and the famous "Stingray Shuffle."
The Sea Life “Education Stations” include eight stops around the hotels pools, gardens and beachfront. Areas of focus include:
- Beach Birds: Florida beaches are home to millions of birds—migratory and permanent
- Oyster Domes: Guests can learn how these domes, placed around the bay, restore lost habitat and promote water health
- Under the Sea: Discover some of Tampa Bay’s marine species
- Stingrays: the Gulf is home to several species of rays
- Beach Plants: Guests learn to identify some of the most prevalent plant species on local beaches
- Sea Turtles: Beaches are critical nesting sites for endangered sea turtles. Loggerhead turtles often make their nests right behind Loews Don CeSar. See a replica of a turtle nest, complete with hatchlings.
- Manatees: Learn about these gentle giants, affectionately called Sea Cows. Meet our own Ms. Maisie and her baby calf Maddie
- Sea Life Wall Mural: Visit Camp CeSar and get a peek at artist Damir Tabakovic’s unique wall art, dedicated to our Beach Species and informational program. The mural was inspired by the 4th grade students at Campbell Part Elementary School.
The St. Pete Sea Life Informational Program is offered free to all visitors of Loews Don CeSar Hotel.