FAQs for Our Historic Boston Hotel
Learn More About Our Hotel
Ideally situated in the center of America’s most walkable city, our historic Boston hotel offers easy access to an assortment of attractions, shops, restaurants and businesses. Onsite, business and leisure guests rest and refresh in our elegant accommodations, satisfy their cravings in our delightful restaurant, work up a sweat in our fitness center and much more. View our Loews Boston FAQs below regarding amenities, pets and much more. If your question is not answered below, feel free to contact us and we will be pleased to assist.
Is there Internet access in my room?
Yes, all of our rooms offer complimentary wireless Internet access.
You're undergoing renovations. Why didn't you tell me about this sooner?
Specific dates and exact details of these changes may not have been available at the time of your reservation. However, now that we have the details of our renovation work, we have taken several steps to make your stay as pleasant as possible.
Will the hotel look like a construction zone?
Any area that is impacted by these changes will be walled off for the safety of our guests. Alternate routes will be provided to access meeting space. There will be no impact in accessing guestrooms and little to no noise issues.
Where can I dine?
Loews Boston is home to exquisite dining at Stanhope Grille—but we will soon debut a brand new restaurant and bar.
- Stanhope Grille will close for renovations on December 17, 2013, with work scheduled through mid-March 2014.
- During this time, in-room dining will be available 24 hours.
- We will serve a hot Breakfast Buffet in the Beckett Room, located on the lobby level.
- The hotel has secured discounts with some of our neighboring restaurants.
- Our Concierge is happy to assist with reservations and hours of operation at any area restaurants.
Am I able to travel with my pet?
Yes, the hotel is pet friendly. There will be a $50 fee applied at time of check-in.