Exclusive Theme Park Benefits
Make the most of your Universal Orlando® Vacation
Stay in the Heart of the Excitement at ANY on-site hotel including Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort—opening early 2014—and enjoy exclusive benefits to make the most of your vacation! It’s the best way to experience all that Universal Orlando® Resort has to offer!
Guests of ALL Universal Orlando® On-site Hotels Enjoy:
- Early Park Admission† to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™, one hour before the theme park opens (valid theme park admission required)
- Complimentary shuttle busses to and from both theme parks and Universal CityWalk®, plus walking paths to make getting around the resort fast and easy
- Complimentary delivery of merchandise purchased throughout the resort to your hotel
- Resort-wide charging privileges with your room key card
- Complimentary scheduled transportation◊ to nearby Wet ‘n Wild® water park, SeaWorld®, and AquaticaTM
- Universal Orlando character appearances with some of your favorite theme park characters
- Start your day with a wake-up call from one of your favorite Universal Orlando characters
- Golf Universal Orlando® program, providing preferred tee times and complimentary transportation‡ to select area golf courses: Windermere Country Club and Grand Cypress Golf Club
Upgrade your vacation and stay at one of our three AAA Four Diamond Award® deluxe resorts—Loews Portofino Bay Hotel, Hard Rock Hotel® or Loews Royal Pacific Resort —and enjoy even more exclusive benefits!
- SKIP THE REGULAR LINES with Universal ExpressSM Unlimited ride access* in both theme parks—a FREE benefit worth up to $89 per person, per day^ (valid theme park admission required)
- Take the complimentary water taxis along picturesque waterways or ride the shuttle bus directly to both theme parks and Universal CityWalk®.
- Priority seating at select restaurants throughout both theme parks and enjoy first available seating at select Universal Orlando and Universal CityWalk® restaurants.
HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related indicia are trademarks of and © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © JKR.
†Paid theme park admission required. Early Park Admission begins one (1) hour prior to Universal’s Islands of Adventure regular scheduled park opening for on-site hotel guests and is valid 7 days a week for travel through 12/31/14; valid only at select Islands of Adventure attractions: Harry Potter and the Forbidden JourneyTM, Flight of the HippogriffTM, Dragon ChallengeTM and Caro-Seuss-elTM. Universal ExpressSM Unlimited ride access is not valid during Early Park Admission. Additional restrictions may apply and the foregoing benefits are subject to change without notice. ◊Scheduled transportation to SeaWorld Orlando, Wet 'n Wild and Aquatica is provided via Super Star Shuttle with departures based on regular operating hours. Must be booked one day in advance and up to 30 minutes prior to departure. Shuttle service does not run continuously. Boarding passes for the Super Star Shuttle required and available at the Attraction Ticket Center located in the hotel lobby. Not valid for Special Events or Groups. ‡Complimentary transportation for groups of four (4) available on a limited basis. Transportation for one (1) – three (3) players requires a surcharge. Program and transportation are subject to change without notice and not valid with any other promotions or discounts.
*Paid theme park admission required. Not valid at Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey™ and other select attractions. On-site hotel privileges good for hotel stay as indicated on the room key card and Universal ExpressSM Unlimited pass. Only valid for the number of guests staying in the room. Ride access available during normal theme park operating hours only. Not valid for separately ticketed special events. Additional restrictions may apply and benefits are subject to change without notice. ^Based on seasonal peak pricing for the Universal ExpressSM Unlimited pass.