NDIA IM & EM
Hotel Description: On a lush, private 15-acre peninsula, Loews Coronado Bay Resort is a blissful Pacific oasis, with easy access to all the attractions of San Diego. A water lover’s paradise, the resort sets an exceptional standard for casual sophistication with world-class service, including exceptional dining options and airy guest rooms that invite the outdoors in with ocean, bay, marina or pool views. Sea Spa presents a chance to decompress with unique, restorative water therapy-focused treatments. 65,000 square feet of function space for up to 1,600 includes 2 ballrooms and 40,000 square feet of outdoor space with water views.
- Pricing: Group rates from $249 *ATTENDEES WILL PAY $229* The $229 rate will refect upon check in.
- Event Dates: October 6 - 11, 2013
- 440 shoreline guest rooms, including 37 suites, all with private balconies and water views
- 20 minutes from San Diego Int’l Airport
- Sea Spa & Fitness Center
- Marina with rental boats, water sports and gondola cruises
- Bayside tennis courts and three swimming pools
- Direct access to Pacific beaches
- Concierge service
- 24-hour room service
Dining & Entertainment:
- Mistral: Vibrant Mediterranean cuisine and mesmerizing views of the Coronado Bay.
- Market Café: Espresso bar with casual all-day dockside dining.
- Cays Lounge: Live entertainment and cocktails alongside a cozy fireplace or outdoor terrace.
- La Cantina: South-of-the-border poolside fare.