Experience a True Resort Marina with Modern Amenities
The Loews Crown Isle Marina at Loews Coronado Bay Resort is a private enclave of true luxury, with 80 slips to accommodate vessels up to 140 feet in length. Our first-class retreat provides both high-tech features and access to the resort’s fabulous amenities—not to mention breathtaking panoramas of the Coronado Bay Bridge and the picturesque San Diego skyline.
The marina is situated just a few steps from glistening white-sand beaches on 17 acres of peninsula and bay with 3,360 feet of shoreline adjacent to the Silver Strand State Beach. Near enough to downtown San Diego to enjoy the city yet far enough to feel you’re away from it all, the marina is easily accessible by bridge, freeway or boat.
We pride ourselves on privacy, 24-hour security, services and a unique atmosphere. Discover the Loews Crown Isle Marina at Loews Coronado Bay Resort for yourself today and enjoy the following amenities.
- 30-, 50- and 100-amp electricity
- Pump-out at the slip
- Complimentary marina laundry facility
- Boat rental concessions (bikes, jet skis, kayaks, etc.)
- Authentic Venetian Gondola cruises offered into the adjacent Coronado Cays
- Both permanent and guest slips available