Weddings by Loews Don CeSar Hotel
Plan an unforgettable St. Pete Beach Wedding
Preserved from the Great Gatsby era of pampering, the Loews Don CeSar Hotel has been known as Florida’s legendary “Pink Palace” since 1928. Fondly referred to as “The Don” by generations of privileged guests from around the world, it is a treasured landmark perched on the pristine beaches of the Gulf of Mexico.
Now that you’ve found the One, let the legendary location of the Loews Don CeSar Hotel make your wedding dreams come true. Our Wedding Specialists, who are also certified to perform your ceremony, have orchestrated everything from intimate beachside ceremonies to elaborate affairs for 250 guests. From dressing your reception tables with exquisite bouquets to creating your dream cake with our on-site pastry chef, our dedicated staff will ensure that every detail of your day is picture-perfect.
- Eight elegant reception locations ranging from beachside pavilions to our Grand Ballroom
- Ceremony locations such as our tropical courtyard with signature staircase and our Gulf front beach
- Wedding packages that feature variety of menu options
- Special offerings for Intimate weddings of less than 20 guests
- Customized Wedding Cakes designed by Executive Pastry Chef Tara Bishop
- On-site coordination and décor company, Cheers! Events
- A variety of wedding services to help create your special day
You’ll be captivated by the unique blend of seaside elegance and the enchantment of yesteryear. Every wedding is different and our team will ensure that your ceremony is one you and your guests won’t forget – with memories to last a lifetime.
Voted 2011-2012 Editor's Choice by Brides Florida Magazine
Voted the Best of the Best with The Knot Brides
Voted Bride's Choice Awards 2012 from Wedding Wire