Loews Pet-Friendly and Kid-Friendly Services
Here at Loews Minneapolis, warm, genuine service is what we’re all about. When you need to look your best, allow us to give your shoes a complimentary shine—or take care of that missing button for you. Have questions about how to spend time in our fine city? Our knowledgeable Concierge can assist you with everything from directions and sports tickets to making a dinner reservation. When work calls, our Business Center can help; it’s open 24 hours a day. Of course, we also offer Free Wi-Fi hotel-wide, with a higher-bandwidth Premium Plus Wi-Fi also available. Keep up your fitness routine at our Fitness Center (it’s complimentary) or treat yourself to a special treatment at our Embury Spa.
With Programs like Loews Loves Kids and Loews Loves Pets, Loews Minneapolis will make sure the whole family is taken care of during your stay.
Did you know that paradise awaits on our sixth floor? Take the elevator to our Embury Spa and prepare for a treatment designed for whichever state of mind (and body) you’re searching for—energized, relaxed or balanced.
Monday–Saturday 9 AM–8 PM
Sunday 10 AM–6 PM
LOEWS LOVES KIDS, AND TEENS TOO
We can admit it; there is a kid in all of us. And at Loews Minneapolis, we know that children—and parents—need VIP treatment during family vacations. Our signature Loews Loves Kids programs are designed to make it fun—and easy—for families to travel with children and teens. So, no matter how old your kids are, rest assured, we’re here to guarantee they have as good a time as you do.
From lending libraries of games to childproofing kits, we have everything to make travel your family's travel as seamless as possible.
- Complimentary “Loews Loves Kids” activity book upon arrival for children under 10
- A “Kids Closet,” offering items available for guests to use during their stay. These include the latest toys and gear, car seats, strollers, nightlights, and self-contained DVD players with age-appropriate DVDs and more.
- Children’s menus with healthy options, plus fun books with crayons
- Cribs and roll-away beds available for in-room use
- Child-proof kits for families with children under 4
- List of nearby tourist attractions and activities recommended for children, as well as nearby pharmacies, pediatricians and bonded babysitting services.
Babysitting: Simply contact the Concierge for arrangements and fees or for more information.
For Your Teens:
Tweens and Teens receive:
- A music download card
- A list of nearby tourist attractions, activities and shopping geared to teens
- Access to a lending library of Gameboys, DVD players, board games, and more
We understand that, for the little ones, it all starts with a good night’s sleep. Loews Minneapolis offers several different room categories to help accommodate your family’s needs. Whether you choose a Luxury Room or one of our specialty suites, you’ll soon see why Loews Minneapolis is a top destination for family-friendly travel. Kids under 18 stay free, as long as they are sharing a room with their parents.
LOEWS LOVES PETS
Loews Hotels was the first national hotel chain to launch a pet program with the introduction of Loews Loves Pets in 2000. The program treats four-legged friends like VIPs (Very Important Pets), providing amenities that include a special pet room-service menu, a welcome letter from the general manager, along with a list of local pet services, pet toys, bedding and more.
At Loews Minneapolis Hotel, you have everything you need to feel right at home with your beloved pets:
- Gourmet room-service menus for cats and dogs, prepared by our culinary team
- Creature comforts like specialized bedding, leashes, collars, litter boxes (and litter), litter scoopers and more
- Helpful amenities such as dog-walking route maps, pet placemats, water bowls, treats, doggie pick-up bags and more
- Special treats like rawhide bones, catnip and scratch poles
- Pet-walking and pet-sitting services
Loews Minneapolis is a 20-minute walk to Loring Park, a great place to walk your four-legged family members. Look for the off-leash dog park in the north corner of the park — the nearest street access is at the intersection of Maple Street and Harmon Place.
We pay special attention to pet-friendly hotel guestrooms that accommodate pets by conducting extra thorough cleaning. Loews Minneapolis charges a one-time nonrefundable fee of $100 per stay. Note: Loews Hotels limits the number of pets to two (2) per room and in the hotel overall. Loews Hotels takes all necessary measures to ensure the safety and comfort of all hotel guests and pets. For a complete list of our pet policies, please call us or ask our Concierge.