The Loews New Orleans welcomes the
Global Scrum Gathering New Orleans!
Hotel Description: In the historic center of it all, Loews New Orleans Hotel personifies the captivating spirit of the Big Easy with vibrant, elegant décor and extraordinary service. A gateway to the city’s Arts District, the hotel is directly across from Harrah’s Casino, three blocks to the historic French Quarter and a short stroll from the Riverfront, famous restaurants and jazz clubs, and Morial Convention Center. Featuring the city’s largest guest rooms, boasting magnificent views of the Mississippi River or the city skyline, the hotel also contains Balance Spa and Fitness Center with lap pool, and Swizzle Stick Bar and Café Adelaide, operated by Commander’s Palace Family of Restaurants.
- Group Rates available from: May 2-8, 2014
- Pricing: $299 for Single/Double Deluxe Accommodations - May 2 & 3
$219 for Single/Double Deluxe Accommodations - May 4 - 8
- 20 minutes from Louis Armstrong Int’l Airport
- Balance Spa and Fitness Center featuring treatment rooms, complimentary workout room, indoor pool, whirlpool and sauna. For appointments call 504-595-5333.
Dining & Entertainment:
- Café Adelaide: Where diners indulge in true New Orleans cuisine and lore, operated by the Commander's Palace Family of Restaurants. For reservations call 504-595-3305.
- Swizzle Stick Bar: Delivering classic cocktails, conversation and Big Easy revelry nightly.