New Orleans Map & Directions
Convenient New Orleans Travel
Just three short blocks from the French Quarter and a 20-minute drive from the Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport, the Loews Hotel in New Orleans is ideally situated for exploring the surrounding area. Located within walking distance to a number of attractions, points of interest, restaurants, shops and bars. Use the New Orleans map and directions provided below to make your trip as convenient as possible.
Loews New Orleans Hotel
300 Poydras Street
New Orleans, Louisiana
- New Orleans is a walking city, with the Loews New Orleans Hotel located just steps from the best shopping, museums and attractions
- An Ideal location, just three short blocks from the French Quarter and riverfront attractions, adjacent to the Arts District, across the street from Harrah's Casino.
- 2 blocks from the Aquarium of the Americas and 4 blocks New Orleans Morial Convention Center
- Steps from three streetcar lines, Canal Street, Riverfront and St. Charles Avenue lines.
From the West (Airport):
- Take Airport Road
- Take the I-10 East ramp towards New Orleans
- Merge onto I-10 East
- Take exit 234B, then exit on the left towards Poydras Street/Superdome
- Head straight on Poydras Street for approximately twelve blocks.
- The hotel is located on the right at 300 Poydras Street
From the North:
- I-55 South to I-10 East, follow Driving directions from West OR I59 South to I-10 West
- follow driving directions from East
From the East:
- From I-10 West, take Canal Street Exit 235B.
- Proceed straight one block to Canal Street Turn Right onto Canal Street.
- Turn right onto Tchoupitoulas St. Approximately 15 blocks.
- Turn left onto Poydras Street.
- Hotel is located on the right at 300 Poydras Street
From the South:
- I-310 North to I-10 East, follow driving directions from the West