Loews Portofino Bay Hotel Rooms
Our guest rooms capture the Mediterranean style and luxurious accents that have become synonymous with Loews Portofino Bay Hotel at Universal Orlando. Each of the 750 guest rooms offers the epitome of European luxury and elegance with custom designed furnishings and marble accents. From the soft neutral cream colors paired with the sun baked shades of pale aqua, Loews Portofino Bay Hotel enables guests to escape to the Italian Riviera. Learn about our Special Offers.
Boasting a long list of convenient amenities including exclusive theme park benefits you can’t get staying anywhere else such as:
- Universal ExpressSM Unlimited ride access^, which lets you SKIP THE REGULAR LINES in both theme parks – a FREE benefit worth up to $89 per person, per day^
- Early Park Admission† to Universal’s Islands of Adventure®, one hour before the theme park opens
- And much more!
Garden View Rooms
Relax in comfort in one of our standard Garden View rooms, each offering a lovely vista of the meticulously manicured and landscaped grounds. Every guest room features marble accents and elegant furnishings from Italy. Garden View rooms come with either a king bed or two queen beds, and offer plenty of room to relax in at a spacious 450 square feet.
Bay View Rooms
Open your window shades and find yourself in the heart of the Italian Riviera. Bay View rooms overlook the hotel’s scenic Portofino Bay and picturesque harbor piazza. Every morning you can look out and watch the sun glittering off the sparkling water and its fleet of colorful fishing boats. Like the Garden View rooms, our Bay View rooms are 450 square feet, and give you a choice of a king or two queen beds.
These elegantly appointed accommodations offer an even larger living space at 490 square feet, plus a stylish and roomy bathroom featuring a separate tub and shower. Deluxe rooms are available with a King or two double Queen beds. In addition to the extra comfort you'll enjoy a view of the serene Villa Pool and surrounding gardens, or the dramatic Roman aqueduct-styled Beach Pool.
Club Level Amenities
Upgrade your stay with us to enjoy access to the Portofino's Club Lounge and you'll enjoy the utmost in European hospitality and service. You'll receive special room amenities, access to the exclusive Club Lounge conveniently located near the lobby, and other benefits and privileges. All rooms with Club Lounge access are the Deluxe Room category at 490 square feet.
- Additional room amenities including: evening turndown service, and cotton signature bathrobes
- Complimentary admission to fitness center at Mandara Spa®
- Access to our 3,500 square foot lounge located off the main lobby
- Personal concierge services to help with all your vacation needs
- Complimentary use of computer with Internet access and printer
- TV viewing area and board games lending library
- Complimentary Starbucks coffee, assorted teas, and soft drinks throughout the day
- Continental breakfast served each morning (Monday - Thursday 7:00am - 10:30am; Friday - Sunday 7:00am - 11:00am)
- Afternoon Break (12:00pm - 3:30pm)
- Hot & cold hors d'oeuvres and complimentary beer and wine (5:00pm - 7:00pm)
- "Something Sweet" each night (8:00pm - 9:30pm)
- Lounge open daily 7:00am - 10:00pm
*Maximum occupancies may require a rollaway at $25 per day. Only one rollaway is allowed per room. King Rooms have bedding for 2, requires rollaway for 3. Double Queen have bedding for 4, requires rollaway for 5. Available on a first come first serve basis. Additional charges apply for more than 2 adults guests per room.
HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related indicia are trademarks of and © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © JKR. (s14)
^ Paid theme park admission required. Benefit not valid for guests staying at Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort; available for purchase only. Not valid at Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey™, Harry Potter and the Escape from Gringotts™, and other select attractions. Not valid at Hogwarts™ Express. Only valid for the number of guests staying in the room for the length of hotel stay as indicated on the Universal Express℠ Unlimited pass. Available during normal theme park operating hours only. Not valid for separately ticketed special events or Wet ‘n Wild. Additional restrictions may apply and benefits are subject to change without notice.
† Requires theme park admission. Early Park Admission begins one (1) hour prior to regular scheduled park opening to one (1) Universal Orlando theme park as determined by Universal Orlando. Valid at select attractions at each park. Universal Orlando Resort reserves the right to open alternative attractions in the event that a technical problem arises or an attraction opening is delayed.