Signature Suites - Coming Soon
The Best of the Best
Each of the Signature Suites is individually designed by one of New York City’s most notable design firms. These creative visionaries include Rottet Studio, who also designed the hotel’s guest rooms and lobby, and Meyer Davis, who were responsible for the design of The Regency Bar & Grill and the Julien Farel Restore Salon & Spa.
Suite 2020 – Bespoke (Meyer Davis)
With a nod to designers like Halston and Geoffrey Beene, the space exudes luxury in its details—careful stitching, tailored finishing and stylish furnishings. Bespoke evokes the tradition of fashion craft while reflecting the modern style of New York City.
- 1 King Bed Master Suite with Frette Linens, separate seating area and large closets
- Views overlooking 61st Street
- Large living room with dining table and balcony
- Master bath with soaking tub, large walk-in shower, double vanity and separate WC
- Half bath
- Kitchen with dishwasher, sink, microwave and refrigerator
- Can be made into a 2-bedroom suite with the addition of Room #2022 (a Luxury King room)
- 1,075 square feet (or, with the addition of #2022: 1,425 square feet)
Suite 2120 – Bohemian (Meyer Davis)
A light airy backdrop, tinted plaster walls and bold furnishings conjure a SoHo loft. True to form, this signature suite features a curated collection of artwork acquired during bohemian travel, displayed with the eye of the gallerist.
- 1 King Bed Master Bedroom with Frette Linens and balconies overlooking the rooftops of New York
- Expansive L-shaped living area with open kitchen, dining table, large sectional sofa, fireplace and TV/den area
- Balconies from the living room overlook 61st Street
- Large bathroom with double vanity, soaking tub, large walk-in shower and separate WC
- Entry hallway with closets and half-bath
- 1,300 square feet
Suite 1620 – The Glamour Suite (Rottet Studio)
Welcome to our interpretation of a Park Avenue pied-à-terre fit for Marilyn Monroe. This suite embodies the glamorous lifestyle we imagine she lived at the heyday of her celebrity in New York City.
- 1 King Bed Master bedroom with Frette Linens
- Views over 61st Street
- Living room with dining table and screened kitchenette
- Large bathroom with walk-in closet, walk-in shower, double vanity and separate WC
- Marble entry hallway and second bath (with shower over tub)
- 950 square feet
Suite 1621 – The Pop Art Suite (Rottet Studio)
The Pop Art Suite welcomes you with pop art icon Andy Warhol’s depiction of Marilyn Monroe—and explores the concept of living with Pop Art from the mid-century period through to today.
- 1 King Bed, with Frette Linens, open to the living area
- Bathroom with large walk-in shower and double vanity
- Half bath
- Kitchenette with sink, refrigerator and microwave
- 750 square feet