Loews Royal Pacific Resort Rooms & Suites
Each of the hotel’s 1,000 guest rooms exudes the warmth and charm of the islands with bamboo accents, hand-carved reliefs from indigenous islands woods, colorful linens, and furniture reflecting the beauty of the tropics.
Learn about our Special Offers.
Boasting a long list of convenient amenities including exclusive theme park benefits you can’t get staying anywhere else such as:
- Universal ExpressSM Unlimited ride access^ to SKIP THE REGULAR LINES in both theme parks – a FREE benefit worth up to $89 per person, per day^
- Early Park Admission† to Universal’s Islands of Adventure®, one hour before the theme park opens
- And much more!
Garden View Rooms
Enjoy 335 square feet of tropical paradise in one of our inviting Garden Guest Rooms. Each offers king bed or double queen bed accommodations, and a wealth of exceptional amenities.
Water View Rooms
It’s all the comfort and amenities of our 335 square foot Standard Guest Rooms, with a view. Gaze out upon the hotel’s spectacular Lagoon Pool during the day, or at dusk you can catch breathtaking sunsets over the waterways that connect the resort to the theme parks.
Club Level Rooms
Enjoy additional perks and privileges when you upgrade to one of the 51 Club Level rooms or suites on the hotel's exclusive 6th and 7th floors. Club Level Rooms are 335 square feet and are either Garden View or Water View, suites also available. You’ll enjoy access to the private, 2,000 sq. ft. Royal Club Lounge serving continental breakfast, afternoon beer, wine and snacks, concierge service, unlimited use of The Gymnasium fitness center and more. Royal Club Lounge features include:
- Additional room amenities: evening turndown service, and cotton signature bathrobes
- Complimentary access to The Gymnasium fitness center
- Access to Royal Club Lounge, our 2,000 square foot lounge located on the seventh floor
- Personal concierge services to help with all your vacation needs
- Complimentary use of computer with Internet access and printer
- Complimentary Starbucks coffee, assorted teas, and soft drinks throughout the day
- Continental breakfast served each morning (7:00am–10:00am)
- Afternoon snacks (12:00pm–3:00pm)
- Hot & Cold Hors d'oeuvres and Complimentary beer and wine, along with $5 cocktails (4:30pm–6:30pm)
- "Sweets Hour" each night (8:00pm–9:00pm)
- Reduced Prices on Cabanas
- Lounge Open daily 7:00am–9:30pm