Skip the Lines & Make the Most of Your Orlando Vacation
Stay in the heart of the excitement of Universal Orlando Resort® at Loews Royal Pacific Resort and enjoy exclusive resort-wide benefits you can’t receive staying anywhere else! It’s the best way to experience Universal Orlando® Resort!
HOTEL GUESTS ENJOY EXCLUSIVE THEME PARK BENEFITS:
- SKIP THE REGULAR LINES FOR FREE with Universal ExpressSM Unlimited ride access^ – a value of up to $89^ per person, per day (valid theme park admission required). It's the fastest way to ride – enjoy unparalleled access all day long, as often as you'd like!
- Early Park Admission† to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ one hour before the theme parks open (valid theme park admission required).
- Take the complimentary water taxis along picturesque waterways or ride the shuttle bus directly to both theme parks and Universal CityWalk®.
- Priority seating at select restaurants throughout both theme parks and enjoy first available seating at select Universal Orlando® and CityWalk® restaurants.
- Complimentary delivery of merchandise purchased throughout the resort to your on-site hotel room.
- Resort-wide charging privileges with your room key card. Use your hotel room key card to charge food and merchandise at Universal Orlando® locations where credit cards are accepted.
- Complimentary scheduled transportation** to nearby Wet ‘n Wild® water park, SeaWorld®, and Aquatica™
- Universal Orlando® character dining with some of your favorite theme park characters. Have fun as they pose for pictures, sign autographs, and interact with everyone at your table… just wait until you tell everybody back home who YOU had dinner with!
- Start your day with a wake-up call from one of your favorite Universal Orlando® theme park characters!
With two amazing theme parks – Universal Studios® and Universal’s Islands of Adventure®– the non-stop nightlife of Universal CityWalk® and more, Universal Orlando® Resort is an entire universe of action, thrills and excitement for every member of the family. Click here to learn more about both theme parks and CityWalk.