Loews Royal Pacific Resort Features and Highlights
Upscale Orlando Hotel Accommodations
Experience the allure of the South Seas at Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando®. Feel the excitement of a time when adventurous travelers first island-hopped the South Pacific, relaxing along their journey at magnificent resorts where they could just kick back and enjoy the beauty of the islands. Combining luxury and value, this award-winning Orlando hotel is the ideal location for your next vacation.
Boasting a long list of convenient amenities including exclusive theme park benefits you can’t get staying anywhere else such as:
- Universal ExpressSM Unlimited ride access* to SKIP THE REGULAR LINES in both theme parks all day - a FREE benefit worth up to $89 per person, per day^ (valid theme park admission required).
- Early Park Admission† to Universal’s Islands of Adventure®, one hour before the theme park opens (valid theme park admission required).
- And much more!
Features and Highlights
- 1,000 guest rooms including 51 suites offering the warm and charm of the islands
- Lagoon-style swimming pool and sandy beach with Royal Bali interactive children's water play area
- 6 restaurants and lounges including Emeril's Tchoup Chop and Orchid Court Sushi Bar
- 24-hour in-room dining
- Universal Orlando® character dining on select nights at Islands Dining Room
- Enjoy a musical journey through the islands at Loews Royal Pacific Resort’s weekly Wantilan Luau
- World-class, full-service Mandara Spa® at the nearby Loews Portofino Bay Hotel
- The Gymnasium - a 5,000-square-foot fitness center featuring cardio theatre
- Loews Loves Kids - program complete with custom-designed activities, toys, children’s necessities
- Resort Kids' Camp - supervised children's activity center
- On-site shopping at three on-site stores
- Pet-friendly accommodations including pet welcome amenities, walking areas and more
- Access to the area's finest golf courses, including special benefits through the Golf Universal Orlando program
- Expert concierge staff to assist with any planning needs including attraction ticket sales
- Scheduled transportation to SeaWorld® Orlando, Wet 'n Wild® and Aquatica™
- Complimentary WiFi available in public areas (available in-room for a nominal fee)
- On-site Business Center
- On-site Hertz Car Rental Desk open daily from 8am-5pm
- 85,000 square feet of meeting & function space including the 41,000 square foot Pacific Ballroom
- Extraordinary ceremony and reception venues for Orlando weddings and events
Policies, Fees & Other Information
- Check in: 4pm
- Check out: 11am
- Self Parking: Overnight: $18.00 (subject to change without notice)
- Valet Parking: Overnight: $25.00 (subject to change without notice)