Experience Loews Ventana Canyon
Activities for every member of the family
Tucson has something for everyone. From kids' activities to spa treatments and championship golf, your family will never run out of things to do. Whether you're visiting the University of Arizona or enjoying a family vacation, Loews Ventana Canyon offers close proximity to a number of activities for convenient Tucson travel. Kick back, relax, enjoy your Tucson travel experience, and let Loews take care of the rest.
Our Signature Experiences:
Challenge yourself at one of the two 18-hole championship golf courses designed by world famous architect, Tom Fazio. Recognized as one Golf Week’s Magazine’s best courses in America, both the Canyon Course and the Mountain Course offer a picturesque day of golf through the desert cacti and scenic canyons of the Santa Catalina Mountains.
Unwind after a spectacular day of golf or hiking at the Lakeside Spa, awarded Conde Naste Traveler’s Top 100 Resort Spas. Relax with a hot stone massage, or a revitalizing facial or body treatment. Or invigorate your senses with a yoga class. We have everything to ease your mind and soothe your body.
Additional Recreational opportunities include:
- Two signature pools with Jacuzzis, including an adult only lap pool at Lakeside Spa
- Four lighted tennis courts
- Fitness Center and daily classes in 475 square foot aerobic/fitness studio
- Hiking Trails
- Children’s playground
- Ping-pong tables
- Nearby Bicycle Rentals
- Board game lending library
- Hotel Tours of the Grounds, Pastry Shop and Back of House
- Parcourse Fitness Trail, a 1.1 mile guided walk or run
- Coyote Kids Club for children ages 4-12 years old.
- Window Walk Nature Trail through the Sonoran Desert to an 80 foot waterfall
- Variety of retail shops including a pro shop, jewelry store and floral design
- Loews Loves Kids program complete with activities, toys, children’s necessities
- Pet Walking area
For a complete list of hotel features and highlights, click here.