MESSAGE FROM THE CHAIRMAN
Loews Hotels was born from a small family-owned winter resort in New Jersey nearly 60 years ago. Throughout the years of hard work, my grandparents, father and late uncle learned a valuable lesson that we never forgot: with success comes responsibility to the community.
While times change, our commitment has not. We still believe that success is a result of strong relationships with partners that lead to empowered employees, satisfied customers and an improved community. For us, that means providing economic opportunities to minority and women owned businesses through the Loews Hotels Minority Business Enterprise Program.
Let's create success together.
Jonathan M. Tisch
Chairman, Loews Hotels & Resorts
MINORITY BUSINESS ENTERPRISE PROGRAM
What we buy:
- Operating supplies and equipment
- Furniture fixtures and equipment
- Food and beverage
- Design and construction services
- Freight and logistics
- Services, engineering supplies and utilities
We will evaluate each applicant based on the following criteria:
- Hospitality references
- Competitive prices
- High standards of quality and performance
- Insurance and indemnification requirements
- Minimum 3-year business history
Thank you for your interest in Loews Hotels.