New York City Meetings & Groups
Unforgettable Meetings at the Loews Regency Hotel
The new-look Loews Regency Hotel has reopened after a spectacular $100 million renovation. Loews Regency specializes in exclusive smaller meetings for those with discerning taste. Each meeting space occupies a prime location on the second floor, all with natural light and easily accessible to the Business Center for your convenience.
Each of the four meeting rooms is outfitted with high-speed Internet access and the latest in audio-visual technology. Our on-site Meetings and Event Specialist is available to assist you every step of the way and will ensure your presentations are seamless.
Meeting rooms are also available for Private Dining. Executive Chef Dan Silverman presides over the exclusive menu, which features local market-fresh ingredients and sophisticated, modern interpretations of classic dishes.
Meeting Room Features:
Great Lawn seats 22 people at a boardroom table, with a small private lounge area for breaks overlooking Park Avenue and 61st Street. It has a fixed flat-panel 80-inch HD display with multi-touch capabilities, with TV tuner
Sheep Meadow seats 16 people, with a small private lounge area for breaks overlooking 61st Street. It features a fixed flat-panel 60-inch HD display with multi-touch capabilities and TV tuner.
These two rooms also feature:
- In-built audio and video conferencing
- Overhead speakers for evenly distributed sound
- Wireless remote touch-panel to control all AV functions
- Two computer inputs (HDMI, VGA with audio plug-in available)
- Tables feature AV pop-ups for connecting devices
Boathouse seats 10 people at a boardroom table with a small lounge area contained in the meeting room. It has a fixed flat-panel 60-inch HD TV.
Conservatory seats 6 at a small boardroom table overlooking Park Avenue and features a fixed flat-panel 55-inch HD TV.
These two rooms also feature a Jack Pack for connecting AV devices to the TV (such as a computer, Blu-ray player, iPod or other MP3 player). Jack Packs include VGA, HDMI, iPod and audio inputs.
Other Hotel Highlights:
- 379 guestrooms including 58 spacious suites—4 Terrace Suites and 6 Signature Suites (coming soon)
- The Regency Bar & Grill, the landmark venue for the Power Breakfast
- Julien Farel Restore Salon & Spa
- Complimentary fitness center access