Loews New Orleans World War II Museum
- Loews New Orleans World War II Museum
Explore the powerful and moving stories of World War II while you enjoy the sights and sounds of The Big Easy
Indulge your love of World War II history with the fun of The Big Easy. Loews New Orleans Hotel’s “World War II Museum” package gives you a stay in one of our luxurious rooms, and your Valet Parking is free. We’ll also give you two free tickets for the National World War II Museum, where you can explore the most moving and personal stories, powerful displays and artifacts from one of the country’s most historic times. You’ll walk through the war years, from the June 6, 1944 invasion of Normandy through the D-Day Invasions, shown in text panels, exhibits and emotional personal accounts from Veterans and those who supported the war effort from home. It’s the perfect way to add a little learning to your fun Big Easy getaway.
Book your “World War II Museum” package now, and here’s what you’ll get:
- Complimentary hotel valet parking
- Two tickets to World War II Museum
- Two tickets to Victory Theater to see Beyond All Boundaries, a 4D Experience (savings of $56 based on 2 adult tickets)
- 10% discount in museum store
Cost varies by room type and date. Valid all Year. Subject to availability.