Put Simply: Loews Loves Pets.
Our Atlanta Pet Friendly Hotel Welcomes Furry Friends
Loews Loves Pets – Loews Hotels was the first national hotel chain to launch a pet program with the introduction of Loews Loves Pets in 2000. The program treats four-legged friends like VIPs (Very Important Pet) with amenities including a special pet room-service menu, a welcome letter from the general manager with local pet services listed, pet toys, bedding and more.
At Loews Atlanta pet friendly hotel, you have everything you need to feel right at home with your four-legged friend:
- Gourmet room service menus for cats and dogs, prepared by our culinary teams
- Creature comforts like specialized bedding, leashes, collars, litter boxes (and litter), pooper scoopers and more
- Tail-wagging amenities such as dog-walking routes, pet placemats, water bowls, treats, doggie poop bags and more
- Purr-fect indulgences like rawhide bones, catnip and scratch poles
- Pet-walking and pet-sitting service
We pay special attention to pet friendly hotel guest rooms which accommodate pets by conducting extra thorough cleaning. Loews Hotels charge a one-time fee of $25 per stay. Note: Loews Hotels limits the number of pets to two per room and in the hotel overall. Loews Hotels takes all necessary measures to ensure the safety and comfort of all hotel guests and pets. For a complete list of our pet policies, contact us.