About Our Luxury Hotel in Boston
Upscale Lodging in Boston's Most Desirable Neighborhood
Loews Boston Back Bay offers guests a sophisticated hotel experience featuring luxury amenities, personalized service and a landmark location. Once the headquarters for the Boston Police Department, our luxury hotel in Boston seamlessly blends historic charm with modern conveniences for unforgettable business or leisure travel. View our services and amenities below and choose the top choice in Boston Back Bay hotels.
Services & Amenities:
- 225 guestrooms
- Two luxury suites
- One presidential suite
- Superior rooms receive turn down service upon request
- Onsite dining at Stanhope Grille
- Cuffs - an Irish bar
- 24-hour room service
- Five dedicated meeting rooms
- Complimentary 24-hour fitness gym
- 24-hour business center
- Valet parking
- Pet Friendly Hotel
- A maximum of 2 children under 18 years of age sharing a room with parents stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway beds and cribs are available from housekeeping. Rollaway beds are an additional $25 per day based on availability.
- All departures prior to date agreed at time of check-in will be subject to a $50 early departure charge.
- Reservations must be guaranteed with a credit card at time of reservation.
- Group reservations require a deposit.
- Cancellations must be made by 4pm local time a day prior to the date of arrival to avoid one-night room and tax charges. Not applicable for group reservations.
- In the event that a guest fails to check-in for a guaranteed reservation, a non-refundable charge of one night room and tax will be charged to the credit card on file and the balance of the reservation will be canceled.