Hotel History and Service Offerings
Luxury Hotel in Boston's Historic Back Bay Neighborhood
Loews Boston offers guests a sophisticated hotel experience featuring top-class amenities, personalized service and a landmark location in the heart of the exclusive Back Bay area. Housed in the former Boston Police Headquarters, our luxury hotel in Back Bay Boston seamlessly blends historic charm with modern conveniences for unforgettable business or leisure travel. View our services and amenities below and choose the top choice of Boston hotels.
Services & Amenities:
- 225 guestrooms
- Two luxury suites
- One presidential suite
- Turn-down service upon request
- On-site Restaurant
- On-site Lounge/Bar
- 24-hour room service
- Six dedicated meeting rooms
- Wireless High Speed Internet
- Business Center with Complimentary Boarding Pass Printing
- Concierge Service
- Room Service
- Laundry/Valet Service
- Pet Friendly
- Valet Parking
- Complimentary Fitness Center
- Loews Boston Hotel is a TAG Approved™ hotel
- A maximum of 2 children under 18 years of age sharing a room with parents stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway beds and cribs are available from housekeeping. Rollaway beds are an additional $25 per day based on availability.
- All departures prior to date agreed at time of check-in will be subject to a $50 early departure charge.
- Reservations must be guaranteed with a credit card at time of reservation.
- Group reservations require a deposit.
- Cancellations must be made by 4 PM local time a day prior to the date of arrival to avoid one-night room and tax charges. Not applicable for group reservations.
- In the event that a guest fails to check-in for a guaranteed reservation, a non-refundable charge of one night room and tax will be charged to the credit card on file and the balance of the reservation will be canceled.