Put Simply: Loews Loves Pets.
Our San Diego Pet Friendly Hotel Welcomes Furry Friends
Loews has the most San Diego pet friendly hotels around, and you'll realize it from the moment you and your pet check in. All pets receive their own gifts including a pet tag, bowl and a special treat to start their vacation. Owners receive a detailed brochure with information on San Diego pet hotel services -- such as our Loews Loves Pets room service menu, local dog walking routes, and area pet services, including veterinarians, pet shops, groomers, and much more.
At Loews Coronado Bay, you have everything you need to feel right at home with your four-legged friend:
- Gourmet room service menus for cats and dogs, prepared by our award-winning chef
- Creature comforts like specialized bedding, leashes, collars, litter boxes (and litter), pooper scoopers and more
- Tail-wagging amenities such as dog-walking routes, pet placemats, water bowls, treats, doggie poop bags and more
- Purr-fect indulgences like rawhide bones, catnip and scratch poles.
- Pet-walking and pet-sitting services
We pay special attention to our guest rooms which accommodate pets by conducting extra thorough cleaning. Loews Coronado Bay Resort charges a daily fee of $25 per night. Note: Loews Hotels limits the number of pets to two per room and in the hotel overall. Loews Hotels takes all necessary measures to ensure the safety and comfort of all hotel guests and pets. For a complete list of our pet policies, contact us.