San Diego, CA Map & Directions
Convenient San Diego Travel
Located in a premier waterfront location just minutes from numerous attractions and points of interest, our San Diego hotel is ideally situated for exploring the surrounding area. Just 20 minutes from the San Diego International Airport, Loews Coronado Bay offers convenient and accessible San Diego travel. Use the San Diego, CA map and directions provided below to make your trip as simple as possible.
Loews Coronado Bay
4000 Loews Coronado Bay Road
Coronado, California 92118
In the seaside village of Coronado just 20 minutes from San Diego International Airport
Visit our Getting Around page for more information on area transportation.
If you are traveling from Interstate 805 heading South, take Interstate 8 West to Highway 163 South onto Interstate 5 South, and follow the directions below.
If you are traveling from Highway 163 North, take Interstate 5 South, and follow the directions below.
Once you are traveling South on Interstate 5, follow these directions:
- Exit onto Coronado Bay Bridge (California State Highway 75).
- Cross the bridge
- Proceed to Orange Avenue and turn left
- Continue through the village of Coronado and past the US Naval Amphibious Base (Orange Avenue turns into Silver Strand Highway 75)
- The hotel is approximately 3.5 miles South of the Base across from Silver Strand State Beach
- Turn left onto Loews Coronado Bay Road and through the gates to the Hotel