Meetings at Loews Coronado Bay
Where Business & Pleasure Collide
For groups, taking care of business is a real pleasure at Loews Coronado Bay, where our team is invested in making your team shine. Flawless execution…fabulous food and beverage… fun in the sun and on the sea, meeting here is a breath of fresh air. Dramatic views of the downtown skyline, San Diego Bay, and Pacific Ocean combine with beautiful newly renovated meeting spaces and waterfront terraces.
Our island setting, only minutes from Coronado village and downtown San Diego, offers world-class amenities like unlimited recreation, an opulent spa, nearby golf and so much more – all making Loews Coronado Bay a one-of-a-kind meeting experience for your attendees.
- 65,000 square feet of combined indoor and outdoor function space
- Waterfront outdoor terraces with views of the San Diego Bay, Pacific Ocean and resort marina
- Largest meeting room is the Commodore Ballroom with 13,764 square feet with expansive pre-function space overlooking the San Diego Bay
- Additional Constellation Ballroom with 5,162 square feet with private terrace overlooking the marina and pool area
- Seven additional meeting rooms ranging in size from 580 to 1,044 square feet, plus a variety of suites
- Innovative banquet menus featuring uniquely local menus
- On-site Swank Audio Visual
- Custom Landing Page for online group reservations
- Recipient of the Meetings & Conventions Gold Key Award, Smart Meetings Platinum Choice Award and many others
Other Hotel Highlights:
- 439 guest rooms including 37 suites all with bay, marina, pool or garden views
- Four restaurants and lounges including the award-winning Mistral restaurant with special group options
- Recreational amenities including three pools and direct access to Silver Strand State Beach
- Sea Spa & Fitness Center
Click here for a complete list of hotel highlights.