Hard Rock Hotel® Orlando Meetings & Groups
Meetings & Events That Really Rock
Make your next meeting or event a smash hit at the Hard Rock Hotel®, which offers 6,000 square feet of unique, flexible meeting and function space including meeting rooms and ballrooms, outdoor lawn and pool areas, plus The Kitchen and The Palm restaurants. The hotel’s award-winning banquet and catering staff is top shelf, knowing how to “mix it up” so attendees can enjoy an array of different experiences throughout their program, from a Mediterranean-themed welcome reception at The Casbah to a six-course plated English banquet served poolside at MacArthur Park.
- 6,000 square feet of meeting and event space
- Avalon Ballroom features a contemporary vibe and 2,964 square feet
- Two additional meeting rooms
- 1,600 square feet of pre-function space
- Unconventional event spaces include the Lobby Lounge and Velvet Bar overlooking the hotel pool
- The Pantry offers seating for up to 100 guests
- Incredible nearby event options at both Universal Orlando theme parks and Universal CityWalk
- Customized Online Group Reservations and other Planner Tools
- 650 guest rooms including 29 suites
- Restaurants and lounges including Palm Restaurant and The Kitchen
- Special rates and preferred tee times through the Golf Universal Orlando program
- Wealth of recreational amenities for your attendees to enjoy
- Exclusive theme park benefits including FREE* Universal ExpressSM Unlimited ride access to SKIP THE REGULAR LINES in both theme parks
Click here for a complete list of Hard Rock Hotel® features and highlights.
*Paid theme park admission required. Not valid at Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey™ and other select attractions. On-site hotel privileges good for hotel stay as indicated on the room key card and Universal ExpressSM Unlimited pass. Only valid for the number of guests staying in the room. Ride access available during normal theme park operating hours only. Not valid for separately ticketed special events. Additional restrictions may apply and benefits are subject to change without notice.