Playboy Jazz Festival
The star of Hollywood & Highland Center, Loews Hollywood Hotel features all the conveniences, comforts and services you have come to expect from Loews Hotels. From the commanding location with stunning views to expansive guestrooms and cosmopolitan cuisine, business and leisure travelers alike will find everything they need for an entertaining stay in Hollywood.
Additional Information & Features
- 519 lavish guestrooms and 113 suites with arresting views of LA and the Hollywood Hills
- Exhale Spa, a state-of-the-art facility offering an array of relaxing treatments
- 5th floor outdoor heated pool and pool deck
- Complimentary access to the fitness center for all hotel guests
- 120,000 square feet of versatile meeting space to accommodate up to 2,000 guests
- Preston's offers a California-eclectic menu and signature cocktails
- In-room dining
- 24-hour self-service business center with computers, copy machine, fax machines
- 24-hour Concierge
- Gift shop with sundries, travel essentials and souvenir gifts
- WiFi available throughout public areas of the hotel including guest rooms (charges apply in guest room)
- ENERGY STAR certified since 2008
Dining & Lounges
Locally-grown products, farm fresh ingredients, and innovative menus created by our award-winning chefs capture the unique flavors of every Loews destination.
The California-eclectic menu at Preston's was designed with sharing in mind, so guests can sample as many flavors as they like. A stand-out among restaurants near Dolby Theatre, Preston's serves up imaginative dishes and signature cocktails – the perfect ingredients for a great night.
Start your day with a smooth illy espresso, flaky croissant, or creamy cappuccino at Café Fama, our Italian-inspired restaurant serving breakfast and lunch. In the afternoon, the tabletops transform into a lounge, featuring a full bar menu including the celebrity-crafted Cocktail of the Day.