Loews Hollywood Hotel Features & Highlights
An Upscale Hollywood Boulevard Hotel
At Loews Hollywood Hotel in the heart of Los Angeles’ entertainment and cultural center, you're never far from the sun, glamour and creative spirit this city is known for. You'll experience it as soon as you settle into one of modern, comfortable rooms and suites offering views of the iconic Hollywood sign, when lounging by our rooftop pool with sweeping panoramas of the city, or exploring legendary Hollywood landmarks just outside your door.
- 632 lavish guestrooms, including 113 suites with postcard-perfect views of LA and the Hollywood Hills
- 3,500 square-foot Panorama Suite with 270° views, a baby grand piano, and in-room Jacuzzi
- 5th-floor outdoor heated pool and pool deck
- Complimentary access to the fitness center for all hotel guests
- 120,000 square feet of versatile meeting space to accommodate up to 2,000 guests
- In-room dining
- New restaurant in development
- 24-hour self-service business center with computers, copy machine, fax machines
- 24-hour Concierge
- Gift shop with sundries, travel essentials and souvenir gifts
- Loews Loves Kids programs, complete with custom-designed activities, toys, children’s necessities, and music download cards for your teens
- Pet-friendly accommodations including specialty pet menus, gifts upon arrival and dog-walking services
- Free Wi-Fi available throughout public areas of the hotel including guest rooms
- ENERGY STAR-certified since 2008
- Valet parking is $38 per night including In and Out privileges
- Self parking is $13 per night, does not include In and Out privileges
Direct Hollywood Access
There's always a buzz of excitement in the air here, which is only natural considering we're at the famed intersection of Los Angeles' most dynamic neighborhoods: Hollywood & Highland. Adjacent to the Dolby Theatre, where the Academy Awards® are held, the hotel is the centerpiece of the Hollywood & Highland Center, where guests have direct access to over 80 shops, 26 restaurants and eateries, 12 bowling lanes, and seven movie screens.
Just steps from our door, experience easy access to Hollywood’s most exciting and popular attractions. Explore the Jimmy Kimmel Live! show, Grauman’s Chinese Theatre, the historic Hollywood Walk of Fame, Pantages Theatre, Hollywood Bowl and so much more. Take in all that LA has to offer with a visit to the historic Farmer’s Market, or mingle with Hollywood’s elite on Rodeo Drive. For a full day of action-packed adventure, Universal Studios Hollywood theme park is a quick subway ride away.