Washington DC Hotel Rooms
Enter a Room that Invites You to Linger.
Welcome to luxury in the heart of downtown. Loews Madison Hotel accommodations comprise 356 European-inspired guest rooms and nine elegant suites that have hosted distinguished guests such as Elizabeth Taylor, Frank Sinatra, and every U.S. president since 1963. Classic design meets modern convenience at our hotel, artfully executed with every furnishing, fixture and feature. Sink into fine linens, wake up to a freshly brewed cup of coffee, mix a cocktail at your own private bar and relax and refresh in style.
- 300-thread-count, 100% Egyptian cotton bed linens
- C.O. Bigelow skin and body care products
- iHome iPod docking station
- Keurig coffee maker with gourmet coffee
- 100% combed and ring-spun cotton terry towels and bath sheets
- Spacious work desk with ergonomic chair
- Two telephones with voicemail and wireless capabilities
- Personal bar
- On Demand movies
- Magnifying make-up mirror
- Iron and ironing board
- In-room safe, able to accommodate a laptop
- Dry cleaning and laundry service
- Complimentary daily delivery of the newspaper
- Wake up calls
- In-room dining service
- Cribs available upon request
- Nightly turndown upon request
- Pets under 75 lbs are welcome with a $25 non-refundable pet fee
View our Washington, D.C. hotel rooms in our photo gallery.