Downtown Washington DC Hotel Features & Amenities
Upscale Lodging Near the White House
Loews Madison Hotel offers guests a luxury hotel experience featuring tailored amenities, exceptional service and a landmark location near various monuments and museums. Our downtown Washington, D.C. hotel blends an iconic history with modern perks for a distinguished experience in the nation’s capital.
Since our opening by John F. Kennedy in 1963, Loews Madison Hotel has provided a historic backdrop for global travelers visiting the District. Join us to experience what makes our destination the premier choice among downtown Washington, D.C. hotels.
Services & Amenities:
- 356 well-appointed rooms and 9 suites
- Onsite dining
- Lobby bar
- 24-hour fitness center, including steam room
- Business center available 24 hours a day
- Concierge services
- Conference and meeting facilities
- Pets welcome
- Valet Parking ($50 overnight fee)
- Room service
- Dry cleaning and laundry service (fee)
- Complimentary Internet
Check-in and Check-out
- Check-in: 4pm
- Check-out: Noon
- A maximum of 2 children under 18 years of age sharing a room with parents stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway beds and cribs are available from housekeeping. Rollaway beds are an additional $25 per day based on availability.
- All departures prior to date agreed at time of check-in will be subject to a one-night fee.
- Reservations must be guaranteed with a credit card at time of reservation. A deposit equal to one night room and tax may be used in lieu of a credit card guarantee but must be received by the hotel at least 14 days prior to arrival. Reservations awaiting a deposit must still have a credit card on file to guarantee.
- Cancellations must be made by 4pm local time 24 hours prior to the date of arrival to avoid one-night room and tax charges.
- In the event that a guest fails to check-in for a guaranteed reservation, a non-refundable charge of one night room and tax will be charged to the credit card on file and the balance of the reservation will be canceled.
- Guest must be 21 years of age to check-in to the Loews Madison
- Pet fee of $75 per stay will be applied at check-in