Maps & Directions to Our Washington DC Convention Center Hotel
Convenient Travel to the Capital
Conveniently located in the heart of downtown just four blocks from the White House and within walking distance from Dupont Circle and McPherson Square, our Washington, D.C. convention center hotel provides a convenient home base for your stay. We are also just a short drive from the Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport and easily accessible by Metrorail for comfortable Washington, D.C. travel.
Loews Madison Hotel
1177 15th Street, NW
Washington, D.C. 20005
Our historic hotel in DC is easily accessible via Metro's Blue and Orange lines at McPherson Square Station or via the Red Line at Farragut North Station.
Directions from Metro
From McPherson Square, exit towards the White House, turn north on 15th Street and walk three blocks to Loews Madison Hotel.
From Farragut North, exit on Connecticut Avenue NW and L Street (NE side) and walk east on L Street for three blocks. Turn left at 15th Street and walk one block north to Loews Madison Hotel.
Directions from Ronald Reagan Airport/DCA
- Head north toward Aviation Cir/Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport Access Rd
- Continue straight onto Aviation Cir/Ronald Regan Washington National Airport Access Rd
- Take the ramp onto George Washington Memorial Pkwy
- Take the exit onto I-395 N toward Washington, enter District of Columbia
- Take the exit on the left onto 14th St SW/US-1 N toward Downtown
- Continue onto 14th St NW
- At the traffic circle, exit onto M St NW
- Turn left at 15th St NW
- Destination will be on the right
Directions from Washington Dulles International Airport/IAD
- Head east on Saarinen Cir
- Continue onto Dulles Access Rd
- Merge onto VA-267 E
- Merge onto I-66 E, Entering District of Columbia
- Take the E St/Interstate 66 E, exit on the left
- Keep right at the fork and merge onto E St NW/E St Expy
- Continue to follow E St NW
- Turn left onto 18th St NW
- Turn right onto K St NW
- Turn left onto 15th St NW, Loews Washington will be on the right