Put Simply: Loews Loves Pets
Our South Beach Pet Friendly Hotel Welcomes Furry Friends
Loews has the most pet friendly hotels around, and you'll realize it from the moment you and your pet check in. All pets receive their own gifts including a pet tag, bowl and a special treat to start their vacation.
As part of the Loews Loves Pets program, your VIP (Very Important Pet) will be waited on hand and paw, traveling in first-class comfort at our Miami Beach pet friendly hotel. You’ll have everything you need to feel right at home with your four-legged friend:
- Gourmet room service menus for cats and dogs, prepared by our culinary teams
- Creature comforts like specialized bedding, leashes, collars, litter boxes (and litter), pooper scoopers and more
- Tail-wagging amenities such as dog-walking routes, pet placemats, water bowls, treats, doggie poop bags and more
- Purr-fect indulgences like rawhide bones, catnip and scratch poles
- Pet-walking and pet-sitting service
Loews Miami Beach Hotel features a Dog Park for your four-legged family members. Located behind the North Cabanas, this fenced-in area has park benches, water bowls and dog toys.
We pay special attention to South Beach pet friendly hotel guest rooms which accommodate pets by conducting extra thorough cleaning. Loews Hotels charge a one-time fee of $25 per stay. Note: Loews Hotels limits the number of pets to two per room and in the hotel overall. Loews Hotels takes all necessary measures to ensure the safety and comfort of all hotel guests and pets. For a complete list of our pet policies, contact us.
Book our Woofie Weekends package and give your pet the VIP treatment.