Features & Highlights of Loews Miami Beach
Upscale South Beach Lodging
Enjoy all the pleasures of a true luxury resort at Loews Miami Beach Hotel, a graceful Art Deco landmark right in the heart of South Beach…we’ve thought of everything to make your stay a memorable one.
- 790 guest rooms including 52 luxury suites – all with spectacular views
- Ideal location in the heart of the Historic Art Deco District at Collins Avenue and 16th Street - visit the Experience Our City section for travel tips.
- Oceanfront swimming pool and jacuzzi and newly renovated cabanas with private rooftops, plus poolside entertainment
- Directly on the Atlantic Ocean with a 900-foot wide sandy beach plus a variety of water sport options
- 65,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor function space accommodating groups up to 3,000
- World-class Elemis Spa and Fitness Center
- Sushi SoBe featuring unique sushi dishes
- Preston’s traditional Mediterranean cuisine with a local Floribbean flair, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Hemisphere Lounge featuring nightly drink specials and live entertainment
- 3 additional dining outlets including SoBe Scoops ice cream parlor, poolside Nautilus Bar & Grill, and SoBe Coffee serving Starbucks Coffee and light breakfast fare
- Splash Retail Boutique featuring a chic line of apparel, accessories, sunglasses and gifts
- Splish Poolside Store featuring beach and pool gear for the entire family
- Unique hotel features include the aquarium wall in the lobby and palm-tree lined promenade
- Loews Loves Kids program complete with custom-designed activities, toys, children’s necessities, Pottery Barn's PBkids SoBe Kids Camp, plus music download cards for your teens
- Pet-friendly accommodations including pet welcome amenities and more
- WiFi available throughout the hotel including guest rooms (charges apply in guest room)
- Full Service on-site Business Center operated by Xerox
- Concierge staff to assist with any planning needs
Policies, Fees & Other Information:
- Check in: 4pm
- Check out: 11am
- Valet Parking: Overnight: $39.00 Daily: $29.00
- Late check-out charge is 50% of the daily rate
Loews Miami Beach Hotel takes great care in the tracking, storage, and handling of boxes and envelopes. Guests may ship packages to the hotel within seven (7) days of their arrival. Our shipping department will only accept packages that are for a hotel registered guest or in-house group. Packages received without a reservation or in-house group identification are refused. Fed-ex and UPS are our preferred carriers for tracking purposes. Prices are as follows;
- $5.00 per box or envelope.
- $25.00 per rolling case.
- $150.00 per pallet.
- $250.00 per crate.