Easy New Orleans Travel
Airport Shuttle - Current per person pricing is $20 one way or $38 roundtrip. They make multiple stops. Reservations not required from airport to hotel but are required from hotel back to airport with 24 hour notice.
Taxi service- A flat rate of $33 for 1 or 2 people and $14 additional per person each way. (non-stop)
Private car service - Standard sedan rates start at approximately $100-$120. Rates vary depending on size of vehicle and number of passengers. Please contact concierge at (504) 595-5368 for additional information.
NEW ORLEANS STREET CARS
Getting around New Orleans by streetcar is a great way to see the city. There are three different lines: St. Charles, Canal Street, and the Riverfront, each of which originates downtown but takes you different parts of the city. One-way fares are $1.25 and can be paid with exact change when you board. For additional information on passes and fares, click here to visit the Regional Transit Authority website.
- The St. Charles Line - All aboard for a trip into New Orleans' past on the oldest continuously operating streetcar in the world! The mahogany seats, brass fittings and exposed ceiling light bulbs are from a day when plastic seats and aluminum rails were not even a thought. Rumbling around the ''neutral ground'' of St. Charles Avenue and Carrollton Avenue for more than 150 years, the streetcar symbolizes the charm and romance of the City of New Orleans.
- The Canal Street Line - The new Canal Streetcar takes thousands of locals and tourists to work and play each day as it travels the five-and-a-half mile route from the French Market, along Canal Street through the Central Business District of New Orleans and into the Mid-City area. The line ends at City Park Avenue and the historic city cemeteries.
- The Riverfront Line - Let the Riverfront Streetcar take you to New Orleans' most exciting attractions. From the quaint shops of the French Market to the new Aquarium of the Americas and beyond, shopping, dining and sightseeing are just a streetcar ride away. Inaugurated August 14, 1988, as the Riverfront Streetcar line, it is the first to open in New Orleans since 1926, when more than 200 miles of street railway crisscrossed the city.
INSIDER TIP: You can catch the St. Charles Green Line / Garden District Line four blocks from the hotel – approximately 35 minutes to the end of the line and 35 minutes back.
- AQUARIUM OF THE AMERICAS 3 Blocks
- ARTS DISTRICT 0 Miles
- AUDUBON ZOO 5 Miles
- BOURBON STREET 6 Blocks
- CANAL PLACE SHOPPING 3 Blocks
- CENTRAL BUSINESS DISTRICT 0 Miles
- FAIRGROUNDS RACETRACK 4 Miles
- COMMANDERS PALACE RESTAURANT 4 Miles
- CRUISE SHIP TERMINAL 1 Miles
- N.O. MORIAL CONVENTION CENTER 4 Blocks
- FRENCH QUARTER 3 SHORT Blocks
- HARRAH'S CASINO Across the Street
- N.O. ARMSTRONG INTL AIRPORT 12 Miles
- JACKSON SQUARE/ST LOUIS CATHEDRAL 9 Blocks
- JAZZ FEST 4 MILES
- LOUISIANA CHILDREN'S MUSEUM 5 Blocks
- LOUISIANA SUPERDOME 9 Blocks
- LOYOLA UNIVERSITY 5 Miles
- MAHALIA JACKSON THEATER 2 Miles
- MARDI GRAS WORLD 9 Blocks
- NEW ORLEANS ARENA 9 Blocks
- NEW ORLEANS MUSEUM OF ART 5 Miles
- OGDEN MUSEUM OF SOUTHERN ART 9 Blocks
- RIVERFRONT STREET CAR 3 Blocks
- RIVERWALK MARKETPLACE 3 Blocks
- ST CHARLES AVENUE 3 Blocks
- THE NATIONAL WWII MUSEUM 7 Blocks
- TULANE UNIVERSITY 5 Miles