Put Simply: Loews Loves Pets
Welcome to Our Pet-Friendly Park Avenue Hotel
Loews Loves Pets
Loews Hotels was the first national hotel chain to launch a pet program with the introduction of Loews Loves Pets in 2000. The program treats four-legged friends like VIPs (Very Important Pets) with amenities including a special pet room-service menu, a welcome letter from the Managing Director along with a list of local pet services, pet toys, bedding and more.
At the Loews Regency Hotel, you have everything you need to feel right at home with your four-legged friend:
- Gourmet room-service menus for cats and dogs, prepared by our culinary teams
- Creature comforts like specialized bedding, leashes, collars, litter boxes (and litter), pooper scoopers and more
- Helpful amenities such as dog-walking route maps, pet placemats, water bowls, treats, doggie pick-up bags and more
- Special treats like rawhide bones, catnip and scratch poles
- Pet-walking and pet-sitting services
We pay special attention to pet-friendly hotel guestrooms that accommodate pets by conducting extra thorough cleaning. Loews Hotels charge a one-time fee of $50 per stay. Note: Loews Hotels limits the number of pets to two (2) per room and in the hotel overall. Loews Hotels takes all necessary measures to ensure the safety and comfort of all hotel guests and pets.