Loews Royal Pacific Resort Features and Highlights
Upscale Orlando Hotel Accommodations
Experience the allure of the South Seas at Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando®. Feel the excitement of a time when adventurous travelers first island-hopped the South Pacific, relaxing along their journey at magnificent resorts where they could just kick back and enjoy the beauty of the islands. Combining luxury and value, this award-winning Orlando hotel is the ideal location for your next vacation.
Boasting a long list of convenient amenities including exclusive theme park benefits you can’t get staying anywhere else such as:
- Universal ExpressSM Unlimited ride access^ to SKIP THE REGULAR LINES in both theme parks all day - a FREE benefit worth up to $89 per person, per day^ (valid theme park admission required).
- Early Park Admission† to Universal’s Islands of Adventure®, one hour before the theme park opens (valid theme park admission required).
- And much more!
Features and Highlights
- 1,000 guest rooms including 51 suites offering the warm and charm of the islands
- Lagoon-style swimming pool and sandy beach with Royal Bali interactive children's water play area
- 6 restaurants and lounges including Emeril's Tchoup Chop and Orchid Court Sushi Bar
- 24-hour in-room dining
- Universal Orlando® character dining on select nights at Islands Dining Room
- Enjoy a musical journey through the islands at Loews Royal Pacific Resort’s weekly Wantilan Luau
- World-class, full-service Mandara Spa® at the nearby Loews Portofino Bay Hotel
- The Gymnasium - a 5,000-square-foot fitness center featuring cardio theatre
- Loews Loves Kids - program complete with custom-designed activities, toys, children’s necessities
- Resort Kids' Camp - supervised children's activity center
- On-site shopping at three on-site stores
- Pet-friendly accommodations including pet welcome amenities, walking areas and more
- Access to the area's finest golf courses, including special benefits through the Golf Universal Orlando program
- Expert concierge staff to assist with any planning needs including attraction ticket sales
- Scheduled transportation to SeaWorld® Orlando, Wet 'n Wild® and Aquatica™
- Complimentary Wi-Fi available in public areas and in guestrooms
- On-site Business Center
- On-site Hertz Car Rental Desk open daily from 8am-5pm
- 85,000 square feet of meeting & function space including the 41,000 square foot Pacific Ballroom
- Extraordinary ceremony and reception venues for Orlando weddings and events
Policies, Fees & Other Information
- Check in: 4pm
- Check out: 11am
- Self Parking: Overnight: $20 (subject to change without notice)
- Valet Parking: Overnight: $27 (subject to change without notice)
- Day guest parking: $22 self parking; $32 valet parking
HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related indicia are trademarks of and © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © JKR. (s14)
^ Paid theme park admission required. Benefit not valid for guests staying at Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort; available for purchase only. Not valid at Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey™, Harry Potter and the Escape from Gringotts™, and other select attractions. Not valid at Hogwarts™ Express. Only valid for the number of guests staying in the room for the length of hotel stay as indicated on the Universal Express℠ Unlimited pass. Available during normal theme park operating hours only. Not valid for separately ticketed special events or Wet ‘n Wild. Additional restrictions may apply and benefits are subject to change without notice.
† Requires theme park admission. Early Park Admission begins one (1) hour prior to regular scheduled park opening to one (1) Universal Orlando theme park as determined by Universal Orlando. Valid at select attractions at each park. Universal Orlando Resort reserves the right to open alternative attractions in the event that a technical problem arises or an attraction opening is delayed.