Handcrafted Soap and Cosmetics Guild
Hotel Description: A breathtaking desert sanctuary located in a lush 100-acre desert garden at the foothills of the magnificent Santa Catalina Mountains, Loews Ventana Canyon Resort captures the spirit, beauty and culture of the Southwest’s Sonoran Desert. Newly renovated guestrooms offer private terraces, breathtaking views of the area and every creature comfort. Resort facilities include two signature 18-hole golf courses, two pools, tennis courts, hiking trails, and par course. A variety of dining options include the innovative Flying V Bar and Grill. Group facilities feature 37,000 square feet for up to 1,500.
Meeting/Event Dates: May 18 - May 22, 2014
Group Rates available from: May 16 - May 24, 2014
Pricing: Group rates from $135 plus tax
Group room rate includes complimentary overnight parking, complimentary guestroom internet access and complimentary access to the fitness center.
- 398 luxurious guest rooms, including 26 suites,each with private terrace
- 30 minutes from Tucson Int’l Airport and downtown
- Two signature 18-hole, Tom Fazio designed PGA golf courses
- Lakeside Spa & Tennis Center – a 7,000 sq ft spa with treatment rooms, salon, aerobics studio and fitness facilities
- Two swimming pools with Jacuzzis
- Concierge service
- 24-hour room service
Dining & Entertainment:
- Flying V Bar & Grill: Casual Southwestern dining with Tucson’s best views.
- Canyon Cafe: Casual dining with outdoor terraces.
- Cascade Lounge: Seasonal afternoon tea and nightly entertainment.
- Bill’s Grill: A poolside retreat.