Put Simply: Loews Loves Pets.
Our Tucson Pet Friendly Hotel Welcomes Furry Friends
Loews Ventana Canyon Hotel in Tucson is the choice of every pet lover. Put simply: Loews loves pets.
As part of the Loews Loves Pets program, your VIP (Very Important Pet) will be waited on hand and paw, traveling in first-class comfort at our Tucson pet friendly hotel.
At Loews Ventana Canyon Hotel, you have everything you need to feel right at home with your four-legged friend:
- Gourmet room service menus for cats and dogs, prepared by our award-winning Executive Chef
- Creature comforts like specialized bedding, leashes, collars, litter boxes (and litter), pooper scoopers and more
- Tail-wagging amenities such as dog-walking routes, pet placemats, water bowls, treats, doggie poop bags and more
- Purr-fect indulgences like rawhide bones, catnip and scratch poles
- Pet-walking and pet-sitting services
Loews has the most pet friendly hotels around, and you'll realize it from the moment you and your pet check in. At our cat and dog friendly hotel in Tucson, all pets receive their own gifts including a pet tag, bowl and a special treat to start their vacation. Owners receive a detailed brochure with information on hotel pet services -- such as our Loews Loves Pets room service menu, local dog walking routes, and area pet services, including veterinarians, pet shops, groomers, and much more.
Loews Ventana Canyon features a large grassy area to walk your four-legged family members.
We pay special attention to our guest rooms which accommodate pets by conducting extra thorough cleaning. Loews Hotels charge a one-time fee of $50 per stay. Loews Hotels limits the number of pets to two per room and in the hotel overall. Loews Hotels takes all necessary measures to ensure the safety and comfort of all hotel guests and pets. For a complete list of pet policies, contact us.
Pets are not allowed in any food outlets due to Arizona state law, unless they are a service animal.