A Membership in a Healthy Lifestyle
Become a member of Loews Lakeside Spa & Fitness Center for six-months or a year, and make health and wellness a part of your everyday life. We invite you to commit to a new health routine or jumpstart and old one. Whether you come alone, with family or guests, our welcoming fitness community is truly motivating too. With four lighted tennis courts; an adult-only Serenity Pool and hot tub; state-of-the-art fitness center; fitness classes; discounts on spa treatments, salon services and tennis lessons; discounts on guest rooms, dining and resort boutiques, our playground nestled in the spectacular Tucson mountains is yours to enjoy:
Initiation Fees & Membership Fees
6-Month Membership - $200/Individual or Family
12-Month Membership - $300/Individual or Family
Monthly Fees - $85/Individual & $120/Family
- Initiation fees are one time and non-refundable
- When monthly dues are paid in full (annual or six month), the initiation fee is waived
- When half the monthly dues are paid in full (annual or six month), the initiation fee is half-off
- Family Membership includes up to two adults and two children under the age of 21 years (additional restrictions apply). If you wish to add more than two children, there is a $30.00 monthly charge per child
- Monthly fees are due on or before the 15th day of the month
- Unlimited use of tennis courts, pool area, fitness facility, and variety of fitness classes
- Tennis Lessons at a reduced rate of $50 (Regular rate of $60)
- 10% discount on Spa Services
- 10% discount on restaurant outlets including The Flying V, Canyon Café, Cascade, Bill’s Grill.
- 10% discount in our six resort retail outlets including the Lakeside Spa Boutique.
- 20% discount on Guest Rooms
- No required food & beverage minimum
Policies & Procedures
- Minimum age for health club is 18; 14+ may use the fitness center with parental supervision, children ages 0-13 are not allowed in the health club (tennis programs excluded)
- Tennis court reservations may be scheduled two days in advance and can be made for up to a two hour block
- No one under the age of 18 is allowed in the pool area (no lifeguard on duty).
- Lessons, classes, other special events and lap swimmers have priority over free swimming in the pool.
- Members are welcome to bring guests, however they are subject to a $10 daily fee.
- To maintain a relaxing atmosphere, use of mobile communication devices are prohibited while in the Spa.
- No permanent lockers are assigned but are available on a daily basis (first come first serve)
- A written cancellation notice must be given to the Spa Director 30 days prior to termination.
Contact us for more information, to arrange a tour of our facility, or set up your membership.