New York City Meetings & Groups
Unforgettable Meetings at the Loews Regency Hotel
Reopening January 2014.
The Loews Regency Hotel specializes in exclusive smaller meetings for those with discerning taste. Each meeting space occupies a prime location on the second floor, all with natural light and easily accessible to the Business Center for your convenience.
Each of the four meeting rooms is outfitted with high-speed Internet access and the latest in audio-visual technology. Our on-site Meetings and Event Specialist is available to assist you every step of the way and will ensure your presentations are seamless.
Executive Chef Dan Silverman presides over the exclusive menu, which features local market-fresh ingredients and sophisticated, modern interpretations of classic dishes.
- Great Lawn: seats 20 people; features a built-in screen with a small private lounge area for breaks overlooking Park Avenue and 61st Street.
- Sheep Meadow: seats 14 people; features a built-in screen with a small private lounge area for breaks overlooking 61st Street.
- Boathouse: seats 10 people at a boardroom table and features a small lounge area contained in the meeting room looking to the rear courtyard of the building.
- Conservatory: seats 6 at a small boardroom table overlooking Park Avenue.
Other Hotel Highlights:
- 379 guestrooms including 58 spacious suites, including 4 Terrace Suites and 7 Signature suites
- A new flagship restaurant – the landmark venue for the Power Breakfast
- Julien Farel Salon & Spa
- Complimentary fitness center access
YOUR MEETING, YOUR WAY….YOUR SUCCESS, OUR GUARANTEE.