A Standout New York City Luxury Hotel on Park Avenue
Welcome to Loews Regency New York Hotel
Loews Regency New York Hotel has defined Park Avenue hospitality since the moment it opened its doors in 1963. Today—five decades and a recent $100-million dollar renovation later—Loews Regency New York Hotel is still setting standards in sophistication. With all the benefits of Midtown Manhattan at your fingertips, just steps from many of New York’s most iconic landmarks, our luxury hotel near Central Park is the choice for travelers who desire the best amenities and state-of-the-art technology, but still crave the kind of warm, personalized service that harks back to a more gracious era. Our Park Avenue Privileges program extends upgraded amenities, based on the type of room or suite you book here at Loews Regency New York Hotel.
Our luxury accommodations are comprised of 379 guestrooms including 58 spectacular suites—some of which are spacious enough for cocktail receptions or intimate weddings. Loews Regency New York also features four unique meeting venues, which are ideal for smaller, more discriminating business gatherings that call for fine furnishings, lots of natural light and stunning Park Avenue views. And whether you’re here for business or pleasure, you’ll enjoy the innovative cuisine at The Regency Bar & Grill, and hopefully make time to indulge your senses at the Julien Farel Restore Salon & Spa—a state-of-the-art beauty flagship.
The reimagined Loews Regency New York Hotel combines the best of today’s design, form and function with 50 years of expertise. The result: a modern classic.
Awards & Recognition
- A Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star rated hotel
- Loews Regency Hotel is a AAA Four Diamond property
- Recognized as a Silver Badge Winner and one of the Best Hotels in New York City, 2015, by U.S. News & World Report
- Luxury Travel Guide Global Awards 2015 Winner
- The hotel is included on Conde Nast Traveler's list of Best Hotels in New York City: Reader's Choice Awards 2014
- Loved by LTI – Luxury Travel Intelligence