Services + Amenities
Loews Annapolis Hotel Services & Amenities
When you stay at Loews Annapolis, you're located in the historic heart of the city known as America's sailing capital. With luxurious comforts of our amenities and our all-encompassing service, your experience with us will be simply unmatched.
Featured Services + Amenities
With free access during your stay, our Fitness Center is a convenient place to work out during your stay. It has big windows with wonderful views of Annapolis streets. Our center includes the latest equipment, whether your focus is cardio or weights - or both.
Other Services + Amenities
- Audio/Visual: PSAV, our in-house partner has the latest state-of-the-art audio/visual equipment for your every need.
- Internet: We offer guests free wireless high-speed Internet access. You can connect from your guestroom and all public spaces.
- Parking: We offer valet and self-parking at very affordable rates.
- Self Parking is $23 per vehicle, per day
- Overnight Valet Parking is $26 per vehicle, per day
- Restaurant and Bar: BAROAK Cookhouse & Taproom, for mussels and frites with a twist plus global and local brews.
- Safes and Safe Deposit Boxes: Every room features an in-room safe. Plus, our front desk has additional safe deposit boxes available 24 hours.
Loews Loves Kids, and Teens Too
We can admit it; there is a kid in all of us. And at Loews Annapolis, we know that children—and parents—need VIP treatment during family vacations. Our signature Loews Loves Kids programs are designed to make it fun—and easy—for families to travel with children and teens. So, no matter how old your kids are, rest assured, we’re here to guarantee they have as good a time as you do.
From lending libraries of games to childproofing kits, we have everything to make your family's travel as seamless as possible.
- Complimentary “Loews Loves Kids” activity book upon arrival for children under 10
- A “Kids Closet,” offering items available for guests to use during their stay. These include toys, car seats, strollers, nightlights, and self-contained DVD players with age-appropriate DVDs and more
- Children’s menus with healthy options, plus fun books with crayons
- Cribs and roll-away beds available for in-room use
- Child-proof kits for families with children under 4
- List of nearby tourist attractions and activities recommended for children, as well as nearby pharmacies, pediatricians and bonded babysitting services
For Your Teens
Tweens and Teens receive:
- Music download cards
- A list of nearby tourist attractions, activities and shopping geared to teens
- Access to a lending library of Gameboys, DVD players, board games, and more
We understand that, for the little ones, it all starts with a good night’s sleep. Loews Annapolis offers several different room categories to help accommodate your family’s needs. Whether you choose a Premium Room or one of our Presidential Suites, you’ll soon see why Loews Annapolis is a top destination for family-friendly travel. Kids under 18 stay free, as long as they are sharing a room with their parents.
Loews Loves Pets
At Loews Annapolis Hotel, you have everything you need to feel right at home with your beloved pets. Loews Hotels was the first national hotel chain to launch a pet program with the introduction of Loews Loves Pets in 2000. The program treats four-legged friends like VIPs (Very Important Pets), providing amenities that include a special pet room-service menu, a welcome letter from the general manager, along with a list of local pet services, pet toys, bedding and more.
- Gourmet room service menus for cats and dogs, prepared by our culinary teams
- Creature comforts like specialized bedding, leashes, collars, litter boxes (and litter), litter scoopers and more
- Helpful amenities such as dog-walking route maps, pet placemats, water bowls, treats, doggie pick-up bags and more
- Special treats like rawhide bones, catnip and scratch poles
- Pet-walking and pet-sitting services
We pay special attention to pet-friendly hotel guestrooms that accommodate pets by conducting extra thorough cleaning. Loews Hotels charge a one-time fee of $50 per stay. Note: Loews Hotels limits the number of pets to two (2) per room and in the hotel overall. Loews Hotels takes all necessary measures to ensure the safety and comfort of all hotel guests and pets. For a complete list of our pet policies, please contact us directly.