Cleanse or Indulge
Seek out new juice spots and fitness haunts on your winter travels—or go all out and enjoy the most indulgent tastes in town. Whichever impulse wins, you’ll find a Wonderful Place to Wander to answer the call.
- Cleanse and revitalize with your elixir of choice from local juice spot, Dtox Organic Juice.
- Start your day with a smoothie or a healthy breakfast at Saltwood—like The Fit Benedict, featuring a gluten-free English muffin, sliced avocado, poached eggs, squeezed lemon and steamed asparagus.
- Turn up the heat with a Hot Power Fusion yoga class at local studio, Core Power.
Enjoy daily breakfast with your stay. Learn More.
- Pair house-made charcuterie and local cheeses with a handcrafted cocktail at Saltwood Charcuterie and Bar. The Brother’s Quarrel is made with ASW Fiddler Bourbon (a Flavor by Loews Hotels partner), St. Germain, Domaine de Canton, pineapple juice and Laphroaig Scotch.
- Treat your taste buds to an international culinary tour of the best restaurants in town along Buford Highway. We’re talking Dim Sum, Pho, Korean BBQ and Bangladeshi food, just to name a few.
- Indulge in the milkshake of your dreams and get Insta-worthy shots of decadent desserts at Buckhead hotspot Cheesecaked.