Discover or Recover
Dig in and uncover hidden gems and can’t miss experiences on your city getaway or dial the pace down and treat yourself to some well-deserved rest and relaxation. Whatever your speed this season, there’s a Wonderful Place to Wander just for you.
Dig In & Discover
- Pull up a seat at Loews Atlanta’s refreshed lobby bar and order from the new seasonal menu. Try a “Craft on Draft” cocktail, like our twist on an Old Fashioned made with rum, or a Negroni featuring a specialty vermouth.
- It’s more than just a park! Explore everything Piedmont Park has to offer, from sports fields to dog walking areas, a green market, a brewery and a whole lot more.
- Take a stroll down Atlanta’s Beltline, the east side trail that runs from Midtown to Reynoldstown, with plenty of places to eat, drink, shop or work out along the way.
Ready to explore? Enjoy valet parking on us. Learn More
Rest & Recover
- Wrap up your week with a well-earned cocktail. Get creative at the Make Your Own Bloody Mary Bar, a popular feature at local restaurant and bar, Einstein’s, a short walk from Loews Atlanta.
- There’s nothing like a deep tissue massage to work out the kinks in your back and shoulders. Book yourself one at our very own exhale Spa, home to the only Hamam in Atlanta.
- Float your cares away in a flotation chamber at FLO2S. Floatation is a super effective way to treat stress and ease the body into a natural state of relaxation.