Pamper or Play
Savor the best city spas, brunch spots and our cozy hotel rooms or get out and about and be part of the action. No matter how far (or near) you roam, a Wonderful Place to Wander is just around the corner.
- Indulge in a Day of Restoration at exhale Spa at Loews Atlanta Hotel—including a 60-Minute True Facial, 60-Minute Fusion Massage and a Pure Manicure + Pedicure.
- Look sharp! Get custom fitted for a new dress shirt or dress from must-have local designer Ann & Sid Mashburn.
- Pamper your pet (and yourself) when you visit Fetch Park, which provides a huge outdoor play scape for dogs and an outdoor trailer offering fun cocktails and food for humans.
Rejuvenation is ahead. Elevate your stay with a Suite, daily $50 dining credit and premium Wi-Fi. Learn More
- Hit Skyline Park on the rooftop of Ponce City Market to partake in the outdoor carnival style atmosphere and visit one of the restaurants or the speakeasy-style bar.
- Spring comes early to Atlanta and there’s no better way to play then visiting one of the many festivals going on at Piedmont Park, Candler Park or Inman Park.
- Check out local favorite Alliance Theatre for some original work by some of Atlanta’s best actors. Coming up: Goodnight, Tyler and Ever After.