Discover or Recover
Dig in and discover hidden gems and can’t miss experiences on your city getaway or dial the pace down and treat yourself to some well-deserved rest and relaxation. Whatever your speed this season, there’s a Wonderful Place to Wander just for you.
Dig In & Discover
- Explore the quaint streets and local boutiques in The Sound End and admire the neighborhood’s Victorian row houses and art galleries.
- Scope out the historical architectural details of our building, which was once home to the Boston Police Department headquarters.
- Learn more about Boston’s rich history with visits to landmark sites like Faneuil Hall and the Old State House.
Ready to explore? Enjoy valet parking on us. Learn More
Rest & Recover
- Rejuvenate with a walk in the crisp, cool air along the Charles River path. Feel inspired by the runners training for the Boston Marathon sprinting past you.
- Find a cozy seat in our Apothecary Lounge and enjoy a coffee or a cocktail. It’s the perfect spot to catch the game or catch up on email.
- Over-indulged on delicious food while in town? A juice or smoothie from Back Bay’s Jugos juice bar will get you back on track.