Embrace or Escape
Take advantage of al fresco seasonal fun—think ice-skating and winter festivals—or head inside for a dose of culture, a decadent meal or a cozy craft cocktail. Wander your way this winter and make the most of the season in your city of choice.
Embrace the Season
- Lace up, layer up and enjoy the beauty of Boston Common on ice skates. Skating on The Frog Pond is a classic winter experience the whole family can enjoy. (Skate rentals available.)
- Nothing says winter like an ice hockey match. Head to TD Garden downtown and catch all the action of a Boston Bruins game.
- Savor a glass of mulled wine—a winter tradition once used to warm up postmen—as you relax by the fireplace at Loews Boston’s Precinct Kitchen + Bar.
Ready to explore? Book now and enjoy a $150 dining credit, complimentary parking, in-room movie and more. Learn More
- Head inside for a dose of arts and culture at The Lyric Stage Company of Boston. Check out new shows like The Wolves or The Little Foxes. Show your ticket stub at Precinct Kitchen + Bar to receive a 20% discount on your check.
- Warm yourself up with something delicious, like New England’s finest seafood or a burger, at Loews Boston’s cozy Precinct Kitchen + Bar.
- Take in a Boston Pops Orchestra show at Symphony Hall. Or, better yet, attend an open rehearsal for a live look at how the orchestra refines its performance.