Discover or Recover
Dig in and uncover hidden gems and can’t miss experiences on your city getaway or dial the pace down and treat yourself to some well-deserved rest and relaxation. Whatever your speed this season, there’s a Wonderful Place to Wander just for you.
Dig In & Discover
- Channel your inner sports nerd and discover a host of fun facts and stats on your favorite Big Ten team at interactive digital museum, the Big Ten Experience.
- See the world’s largest public display of M.I. Hummel figurines at the Donald E. Stephens Museum of Hummels. The figurines from Europe were collected by Rosemont’s late mayor.
- Shopping at the Fashion Outlets of Chicago? Save time to check out the center’s art collection, with revolving exhibitions and permanent installations by artists including Jen Stark and Daniel Arsham.
Ready to explore? Enjoy valet parking on us. Learn More
Rest & Recover
- Unwind after a busy day by catching a band at local music venue, Joe’s Live.
- Wander the hallways of Loews Chicago O’Hare and take in our large collection of contemporary art, including work by Lydia Panas, Juan Paparella and Jennifer Greenburg.
- Refuel after a day of travel or exploration with a delicious meal at The Ashburn. The Avocado Tacos and Pilot Burger are perennial favorites.