Embrace or Escape
Take advantage of al fresco seasonal fun—think ice-skating and winter festivals—or head inside for a dose of culture, a decadent meal or a cozy craft cocktail. Wander your way this winter and make the most of the season in your city of choice.
Embrace the Season
- Enjoy the crisp, fresh air as you take an energizing stroll through the Catherine Chevalier Woods.
- Cheer on the Chicago Wolves ice hockey team at the Allstate Arena right here in Rosemont.
- It’s sweater weather and you can never be too cozy. Head to the Fashion Outlets of Chicago and shop for a new look to keep your winter wardrobe fresh.
Fuel your shopping fix with a $50 gift card, complimentary breakfast, parking and more. Learn More
- Warm your soul with a night of live jazz at the Montrose Room, located at Loews Chicago O’Hare. The venue features a revolving lineup of the best local musicians. Don’t miss the Valentine’s Jazz Weekend on February 15 & 16.
- Lace up and face off against your friends and family for a night of spirited bowling at Kings Rosemont, home to 20 ten pin bowling lanes plus shuffleboard, billiards, and plenty of big screens for catching the game.
- Feel like a movie but don’t feel like leaving your cozy hotel room? Why not order up in-room dining for dinner and dial up a movie from the comfort of your bed?