Discover or Recover
Discover local life beyond the beach or pool, or treat yourself to some time to unwind. Whether you seek the latest and greatest or a moment of quiet, a Wonderful Place to Wander is yours for the taking.
Dig In & Discover
- Get a taste of San Diego’s craft beer scene with a visit to our Flavor by Loews Hotels partner, Mike Hess Brewery in North Park.
- Say hi to the animals in residence at the world-famous San Diego Zoo, home to creatures like arctic foxes, giant pandas and komodo dragons.
- Discover one of the best ocean views in San Diego at the Torrey Pines Hiking Trail. Wander along the nature trail from the beach up to Torrey Pines Park Road’s panoramic ocean viewpoint.
Ready to explore? Enjoy valet parking on us. Learn More
Rest & Recover
- Rejuvenate with a fresh-squeezed juice chock full of vitamins and nutrients at The Juice Bar, located inside the Silver Strand Exchange at Loews Coronado Bay Resort.
- Take your pick of fresh food options at Liberty Public Market, where the vendors showcase the best regional ingredients and dishes.
- Nothing beats a day at the beach. La Jolla Shores Beach has a park for the kids and nearby stores. Keep your eyes peeled for the local seals!