Embrace or Escape
Soak up the sun and the signature must-do's - or mix things up with something fresh and unexpected. Wander your way and reap the rewards.
Embrace the Season
- Winter here feels more like spring! You can’t leave Coronado without tasting one of San Diego’s best-known dishes, the fish tacos from Brigantine Seafood & Oyster Bar. We like them best paired with a pint of The Brig Brew.
- Want to know more about sunny San Diego? Take an Old Town Trolley Tour for the city’s best views and a look inside our local history and culture.
- Get into the energy of downtown San Diego with a night out in the Gaslamp Quarter. We like to start out with rooftop drinks at The Nolan or Rustic Root and then dance the night away at Sidebar.
Ready to explore? Enjoy valet parking on us. Learn More
- Spend the day relaxing in a private poolside cabana at Loews Coronado Bay Resort. Take your pick from 10 types of tacos on the La Cantina Menu, like our favorite, the Short Rib Barbacoa tacos. And don’t miss the signature Backyard BBQ cocktail.
- Sail away for the day from the resort’s private marina. Don’t forget your smartphone or camera: you’ll catch beautiful views of the San Diego skyline and Coronado Bay.
- Hit the beach! Silver Strand State Beach is just as glorious in the winter as any other time of year. Stroll the shoreline or dig your toes into the sand; the beach is lined with sand dollars if you’re patient enough to find them.